San Angelo ISD will host an optional, free COVID-19 2nd dose vaccine clinic in partnership with Shannon Medical Center on Tuesday, December 7, 2021, available for any interested SAISD employee and SAISD students 5 years of age and older to receive their second COVID-19 vaccine dose at our PAYS School campus located at 1820 Knickerbocker Road. SAISD is offering the vaccine clinic to provide individuals who have completed their first dose on November 16, 2021 at our previously hosted vaccination clinic an opportunity to be vaccinated or to vaccinate their children. Shannon Medical Center South offers vaccination opportunities Monday - Friday on the first floor.
- Time: 3:15 - 5:00 pm
- Vaccine available: First and second dose of the Pfizer, two-dose vaccine
- Vaccine is free, and no form of payment will be necessary
- No pre-registration is required, and walk-ins are welcome.
- A parent or guardian must accompany students 5-17 years of age, and will need to sign consent paperwork prior to student vaccination.
- Please bring your picture ID and insurance card. Picture ID must be presented to receive the vaccine.
- Shannon staff will administer the vaccines
- Masks are appreciated, not required.
The decision to elect to be vaccinated is the individual or parent’s decision. The health, safety and well-being of our students, staff and San Angelo Community continues to be our guiding priority. We appreciate the support and collaboration with Shannon Medical Center in providing this opportunity.